|Monday||9:00 AM – 8:00PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM – 8:00PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM – 8:00PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 5:00PM|
I am in-network with the following insurance companies: Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare and Medicare. Please call the office if you have any questions and we will be glad to help you.
Depending on your current health insurance provider, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and HSA credit cards are accepted for payment. Call the office to find out the specifics.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment you will be required to pay a $100.00 no show fee.
If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so before 24 hours of your scheduled appointment time. If you do not do this, then you will be required to pay a $80.00 late cancellation fee.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
If you do not have insurance and would like to pay for my services directly, here are my rates:
My fee schedule is: As of 1/1/2020
* 200.00 First 50 min Session
* 150.00 50 min Session
* 185.00 80 min Session
* 200.00 90 min Session
* 300.00 2 hour Sessions
* 250.00 First 50 min Session
* 300.00 First 80 min Session
* 200.00 50 min Session
* 250.00 80 min Session
* 300.00 90 min Session
* 400.00 2 hour Sessions
Sex Therapy Rates:
* 175.00 per 50 min Sessions
Discernment Counseling Fee:
* 200.00 per hour
* 400.00 First Session (2 hours)
* 300.00 90 min sessions
Gottman Questionnaire Assessment Fee: